I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

D.Gray-man (ディー・グレイマン, Dī Gureiman)

D.gray man
D.Gray-man
"No matter what I attempt, even if it's the most simple of tasks, it always ends in failure. Unfortunately, I find that my life is one big regret after another. Yet, after all these years, I still don't know when to give up. Is it my fault to keep trying when the results are always the same? Is it impossible for me to make things right? Even if I'd try to give up, I don't think I could. It's not in my nature to submit in the face of disappointment. In the end, I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. I really am an idiot."
Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)

Storyline:

 

   
   

Opening Theme:

  •  Innocent Sorrow by Abingdon Boys School
  •  Bright Down by Tamaki Nami (玉置 成実)
  • Doubt & Trust by Access
  • Gekidou by by UVERworld

Ending Theme:

  •  Snow Kiss by Nirgilis
  • Pride of Tomorrow by June
  • Yume no Tsuduki e by Surface
  • Antoinette Blue by Kitade Nana (北出菜奈)
  • Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu by Rie Fu
  • Wish by Sowelu
  • Regret by Hoshimura Mai (星村 麻衣)
  • Changin by Stephanie

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Demon, Supernatural


Story:

 

   

Art and Animation:

 

   

Sound:

 

   
   

Enjoyment:

 

   
   

Overall: 

 

   
   

Overall Rating: ()

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

My Anime Review 2014