I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Golden Time (ゴールデンタイム, Gōruden Taimu)

Golden Time
Golden Time

"I may be unreliable, and I may not be able to do anything, but I'm here. I'll always be with you. I'll be always by your side."
Tada, Banri (Golden Time)


Story Line:          


          The story revolves with Tada Banri a college student student who suffered retrograde amnesia due to an accidental fall from a bridge when he was about to graduate in high school. He lost all his memories from the past, about his family, his friends, even the one he loves. He enrolled at a Private Law School in Tokyo, leaving all his memories behind. He plans to continue his life living as a new Tada Banri leaving his past life behind. During the opening ceremony he was completely lost, He saw student with the same uniform but he eventually lost them and then he accidentally met Yanagisawa Mitsuo who became his friend. They were both lost and somehow they arrive at their destination. Suddenly a rich looking girl named Kaga Kokou hit Mitsuo with a bouquet of rose. He was hit because he was planning to leave Kokou behind and secretly took the Law School Entrance exam in Tokyo. They were bound by a promise to marry each other.

Opening Theme:

  • Golden Time (ゴールデンタイム)  by Yui Horie (堀江由衣) - [Episode 1 to Episode 12]
  • The♡World'sEnd  by Yui Horie (堀江由衣) - [Episode 13 to Episode 24]

Ending Theme:

  •  Sweet & Sweet CHERRY by Yui Horie - [Episode 1 to Episode 12]
  • Hanneikyuuteki ni Aishite yo♡ (半永久的に愛してよ♡) by Yui Horie(堀江由衣) - [Episode 13 to Episode 23]
  •  Golden Time (ゴールデンタイム)  by Yui Horie (堀江由衣) - [Episode 24]

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Drama


Story:


    The story is mostly about a relationship. It shows how happy a relationship can be and how it can be painful and sad. The thing that I like most about Golden Time is how realistic the scenario. The dating part, Acceptance for what she/he is, and challenges in relationship. Another thing that caught my attention is that it does not take place in high school but college. It shows how wild and free a college life can be. ^_^
   
    I love the realistic feel of the romance. I also like the comedy part and the wackiness of the characters. Specially the ups and down in it. Sometimes you can relate to those scenarios specially those possessive girl act. I also like the growth of the characters and how they mature. The other twist that I like is the retrograde amnesia part. How would you live your life. What if one morning you wake and you don't know all the people from the past. What if you have established a new life and you would forgot all the happy memories that you have made. I also like the supernatural thing that happened.
   
   

Art and Animation:


    The art is is made by J.C. Staff (株式会社ジェー・シー・スタッフ). I love the quality because of it's consistency in all episodes. The characters are attractive and very modern. I love the female design because they are fashionable. The background are detailed and pretty good.   

Sound:

   
    The opening and the ending song are great. But I most enjoy is the ending song Sweet & Sweet CHERRY by Yui Horie (堀江 由衣). The voice acting is also great. I also love the voice acting of Yui Horie as Kokou, very attractive and appealing. Overall it was great ^_^ 

Enjoyment:

   
    All I can say is that I enjoy the comedies, the drama and specially the romantic part. I like the ups and down the story, it is like a roller coaster ride.
   

Overall:

   
    I love this anime because I can relate to its realistic scenario. I also learn moral lessons in life. I enjoy the comedy and romance and drama. All I can say it is awesome. If like this, I also recommend watching Toradora!. I will give it a 9, because I really did enjoy it. 

Overall Rating (9/10)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

My Anime Review 2014