I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Monday, September 15, 2014

Sword Art Online (ソードアート・オンライン Sōdo Āto Onrain)

Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online


"If we make it back to the real world, I'll find you. And fall in love with you all over again."
Asuna(Sword Art Online)

Storyline:


    In the near future where technology was advance people have developed Nerve Gear which transport people into virtual Realm. This led to the development of a game named Sword Art Online which is a VRMMORPG (Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). The most anticipate game played by 10,000 players. Until a few minutes of playing, a Game Master appeared and told them they cannot log-out until they clear all 100 floors. If you die in the game, you will die in real life. If anyone force to remove the nerve gear you will die. How many will survive the game.

Opening Theme:

  •  Crossing Field by Lisa [Episode 2 to Episode 14]
  •  Innocence by Eir Aoi (藍井 エイル) [Episode 15 to Episode 24]

Ending Theme:

  •  Crossing Field by Lisa [Episode 1 and Episode 25]
  •  Yume Sekai ( ユメセカイ ) by Haruka Tomatsu (戸松 遥) [Episode 2 to Episode 14]
  •  Overfly ( ピアノ楽譜 ) by Luna Haruna ( 春奈るな ) [Episode 15 to Episode 24]

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Game, Romance, Shounen


Story:

 

    I was hooked when watching this because I am MMORPG player and a solo player like Kirito. The story is great, because depicts most player in MMORPG. Many hated Kirito because he was too good in the game and reached the highest floor during the beta test and he was called "beater" a combination of beta tester and a cheater. I was drawn by his persona because if your a great player like Kirito many will hate you. Most players blame other person for being weak, But as matter of fact it only depends on your tactics and strategies and not being to overpowered and not being a cheater. The only thing I notice was the story was rushed. The plot is amazing and the ideals and thought about the anime is great. I also love the romance about Kirito and Asuna. The fight scenes are amazing specially the boss fight.

Art and Animation:


    The visual art is appealing and stunning. The background is very artistic and it will caught your eye. The fight Scenes was well done and it was consistent. I also love the details about the boss and fight scenes.

Sound:


    The voice acting was great, nothing to complain about because it was totally awesome. It also has a nice soundtrack I really enjoyed the music because I am a fan of Yuki Kajiura (梶浦 由記). I love Crossing Field by LiSa it is so cool.

Enjoyment:


    I enjoy this anime because I can really relate for being a solo player. I love the fight scenes the childish and the romantic comedy. It was very entertaining for me, I truly enjoy watching Sword Art Online a lot. Totally worth watching it has great action specially the fight scenes, love story and amazing twists and turns at every corner, followed up with deep sad moments that will make you cry and a little bit of sense humor.

Overall: 

 

   Sword Art Online is a fantastic series.  I also like the attitudes of all the characters. The characters ideas was unique. It has fantastic composer and visual background. I will give a 10/10 if the story was not rushed and the time frame were not missing. I also recommend watching Steins Gate

Overall Rating: (8.8/10)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

My Anime Review 2014