I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Accel World (アクセル・ワールド, Akuseru Wārudo)

Accel World
Accel World
"Strength isn't just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I'm covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength!"
Haruyuki Arita (Accel World)

Storyline:

 

   
   

Opening Theme:

  • Chase the world by May'n
  • Burst The Gravity by Altima

Ending Theme:

  • Chase the world by May'n
  • →unfinished→ by Kotoko
  • Unite (ユナイト) by by Sachika Misawa (三澤 紗千香)

Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama, Mecha, Romance, School Life


Story:

 

    

Art and Animation:

 

     

Sound:

 

   
   

Enjoyment:

 

   
   

Overall: 

 

   
   

Overall Rating: ()

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

My Anime Review 2014