I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Great Teacher Onizuka (グレート・ティーチャー・オニヅカ, Gurēto Tīchā Onizuka)

Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)
Great Teacher Onizuka
"You know, when I was in high school, I was a troublemaker. I hardly went to school. Before I knew it, I was expelled. When I couldn't go anymore, was when I first realized, that school was a great thing. There's a lot of friends and lots of fun things. When I got this old, I wanted even more to go to school. That's why I became a teacher. Because, if I become a teacher, I could stay in school until I die, right? That's why I'm really happy now. I want you to be like that too. I want you to like school. Once it's over, it's too late."
Onizuka Eikichi (Great Teacher Onizuka)

Storyline:

 

  
   

Opening Theme:

  • Driver's High by L'Arc~en~Ciel

Ending Theme:

  • Last Piece by Kirari
  • Shizuku (しずく) by Okuda Miwaku 
  • Cherished Memories by Hong Kong Knife 
  • Driver's High by L'Arc~en~Ciel

Genre: Comedy, Drama, School Life, Shounen, Slice Of Life


Story:

 

   

Art and Animation:

 

   

Sound:

 

   
   

Enjoyment:

 

   
   

Overall: 

 

   
   

Overall Rating: ()

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

My Anime Review 2014