I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け, lit. Reaching You)

Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You
"If you can tell me what you want to say, tell me then. I want to hear it... Because no matter what you say, my feelings won't change."
Shouta Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke)

Storyline:

 

  
   

Opening Theme:

  • Kimi ni Todoke (きみにとどけ) by Tanizawa Tomofumi

Ending Theme:

  • Kataomoi (片想い) by Chara

Genre: Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice Of Life


Story:

 

   

Art and Animation:

 

   

Sound:

 

   
   

Enjoyment:

 

   
   

Overall: 

 

   
   

Overall Rating: ()

 

1 comment :

My Anime Review 2014