I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Angel Beats! (エンジェルビーツ!, Enjeru Bītsu!)

Angel Beats!
Angel Beats!
"I only have one chance to have my life, and it's right here. It's the only life I have. This is my life. I can't give it to anyone else, It can't be stolen, I can't force it on anyone, or forget it, or make it disappear, or trample on it, or laugh it away, or beautify it. I have no choice but to accept this one cruel, meaningless life! That's why I will fight, and why I will continue fighting."
Nakamura Yuri (Angel Beats!)

Storyline:

 

  
   

Opening Theme:

  • My Soul, Your Beats! by Li
  • My Soul, Your Beats! by Lisa

Ending Theme:

  • Brave Song by Aoi Tada (多田葵)
  • Ichiban no Takaramono ~Yui final ver.~ (一番の宝物 ~Yui final ver.~) by Girls Dead Monster feat. Lisa
  • Ichiban no Takaramono (一番の宝物) by Karuta 

Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Supernatural


Story:

    This is anime is a masterpiece of its kind. The storyline is a unique representation of life after death. Key Animation had successfully presented the characters and it's unique plot very well. The execution of each emotion are perfectly well done. Joy, sadness, anger, regret and many other emotions are shown and executed at the right moment. This anime is one hell of a roller coaster ride with lot of joyful and pain staking moments. It releases the emotions that lies dormant inside of a person. I never get bored watching and I craved for more. Jun Maeda really is a genius in making anime story like Clannad and Clannad After Story. 

Art and Animation:

 

   

Sound:

 

   
   

Enjoyment:

 

   
   

Overall: 

 

   
   

Overall Rating: (9.5)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

My Anime Review 2014