I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Black Butler ( 黒執事,Kuroshitsuji)

ciel phantomhive of black butler
Black Butler
"Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally, I don't want time to heal my wounds. You may think you've escaped the pain and forgotten it, but that's nothing more than stagnation. You can't move forward without the pain."
Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

Storyline:

 

  
   

Opening Theme:

  • Kiss of Monochrome by SID

Ending Theme:

  • I'm ALIVE! by Becca
  • Lacrimosa by Kalafina

Genre: Action, Comedy, Demon, Fantasy, Historical, Shounen, Supernatural


Story:

 

   

Art and Animation:

 

   

Sound:

 

   
   

Enjoyment:

 

   
   

Overall: 

 

   
   

Overall Rating: ()

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

My Anime Review 2014