I want to share all my favorite anime list, anime quotes and anime reviews. Hope every anime freaks and anime lovers would love this especially to those who have not yet watched this. If you want to share your favorite anime, feel free to comment. Let's all have fun watching. ^_^

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Akame ga Kill! (アカメが斬る!, Akame ga Kiru!)

Akame ga Kill!
Akame ga Kill!
"Only I can help myself, and in the future, I can make up for all my misfortunes and change the world into a place where there's no irrational discrimination & that's why, There's no way in hell that I can die here!"
Mine (Akame ga Kill!)

Storyline:

 

  
   

Opening Theme:

  • Skyreach by Sora Amamiya (雨宮 天)
  • Liar Mask by Rika Mayama (真山りか)

Ending Theme:

  • Konna Sekai, Shiritakunakatta. (こんな世界、知りたくなかった。) by Miku Sawai ( 沢井 美空)
  • Tsuki Akari (月灯り) by Sora Amamiya (雨宮 天)

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Tragedy


Story:

 

   

Art and Animation:

 

   

Sound:

 

   
   

Enjoyment:

 

   
   

Overall: 

 

   
   

Overall Rating: ()

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

My Anime Review 2014